Skip to main content
Department of Justice
About the Department
About the Department Header
Print page

Obtaining Advice or Representation

If you are a private individual or business and require any form of legal advice or assistance you should contact a private solicitor or a public law body such as Legal Aid WA. 

If you are a representative of an approved State Solicitor's Office client department or agency and are authorised by your agency to seek legal advice or legal representation on its behalf, then you can seek advice or representation from the State Solicitor's Office.

Guidelines for Clients Requesting Legal Advice have been developed to assist clients to seek legal advice and assistance.

If you require any further information, or if you need clarification as to whether your agency is an approved client of the State Solicitor's Office, please contact:

Keith Whitehouse
General Manager
Phone: (08) 9264 1897

Last updated: 16-Apr-2019

[ back to top ]

Home | Feedback | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer  | HR Kiosk
Department of Justice |  Births, Deaths and Marriages | Court and Tribunal Services | Public Advocate | Public Trustee
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.